LIST OF INGREDIENTS
1kg pork belly
1x glass of maple syrup
2x tablespoons mustard
1x tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1x tablespoon cider vinegar
2x tablespoon brown sugar
1x sweet chilli tip
1. Combine maple syrup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, a hint of sweet pepper and brown sugar in a saucepan.
2. Heat over very low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool
4. Place pork ribs in a large dish and brush with marinade.
5. Cover and marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Preheat the oven to 180oC (thermostat 5).
7. Place marinated pork ribs in a suitable dish.
8. Cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, droling regularly with marinade. Serve warm and caramelized.
9. You can also barbecue them for about 25 minutes by brushing them regularly with the remaining marinade.